The 17th century Inn at Ravenglass is located on the waterfront in the Lake District National Park’s only seaside village.
The Inn offers real ales, fine wines and home cooked food. With the fishing heritage of our location, there’s plenty of fish and seafood on the menu but there is always a choice of meat and vegetarian dishes too.
We also have two letting rooms with estuary views, which are bookable via the Pennington Hotel. Enjoy a drink and watch the sun go down over the dunes and estuary.
- Historic inn on the water-front
- Free WiFi access
- CAMRA accreditation for real ales
- Woodburning stove.
- Families welcome and pet-friendly tables available for diners with dogs
- Takeaway fish and chips available
- Letting rooms with great views
For more info visit the Inn at Ravenglass website.
We acknowledge the support of the following organisations: