Muncaster Castle’s Coachmans Quarters B&B
Stay with us in the gardens of Muncaster Castle
The Coachman’s Quarters B & B is located within the picturesque grounds of Muncaster Castle.
A stay in our four star bed and breakfast includes free entry into the Gardens plus Hawk & Owl Centre when open for the duration of your stay as well as reduced entry into the Castle. We also offer a range of discounts including food at our sister hotels and nearby attractions.
Guests have the opportunity to enjoy the peaceful gardens in the evenings, when the other visitors have all gone home!
The Coachman’s Quarters offers excellent value for families with family rooms from £100 per night (for 2 adults and 2 children sharing), with access to acres of gardens and woodlands plus the children’s play area in the evening to tire the little ones out before bed.
We have ten letting rooms, nine of them ensuite, providing a wide range of accommodation to suit everyone including dog friendly rooms, a disabled access room and family rooms.
- Double occupancy of ensuite room – £90 per night B&B
- Single occupancy of ensuite room – £70 per night B&B
- Family rooms are priced as doubles plus £10 per night per child or £15 per night for additional adults.
- Dogs are charged at £10 each per stay.
- The Granary (which is a larger suite room with double and two single beds and lounge area with sofabed, separate kitchenette and bathroom) is £110 for double occupancy per night B&B with additional beds as above.
Our Cumbrian cooked breakfast included with B&B rates is justly popular! but read on for room-only etc tariffs.
Stay at Muncaster on a room-only basis or with a continental breakfast tray Sunday to Thursday. A minimum 2-night stay applies. Sundays of bank holiday weekends excluded.
- Room only, single occupancy £50, double/twin occupancy £60 (prices per room per night)
- Room with continental breakfast tray, single occupancy £55, double/twin occupancy £65 (prices per room per night)
Call us to book these rates!
ALTERNATIVELY group self-cater at Muncaster!
The Coachman’s Quarters is available for larger groups to book exclusively for self-catering breaks of 2 nights or more. With prices from £440 per night, the Coachmans sleeps up to 28. With its large communal lounge, kitchen and dining room, it’s the perfect location for a Lake District escape with family and friends and the dogs can come too.
Whether B&B or self-catering, how about your own private archery tournament on the Castle lawns? Available to groups of four or more (min age 8) and including all tuition and equipment, contact our partners Independent Adventure for more information.
Christmas in the Lakes? The Christmas/New Year period MUST be booked with us direct, please note. The Coachmans is available for group self-catering over Christmas and/or New Year 2017, minimum 2-night break.
Per-night guide prices are below but please contact us by telephone or email for availability:
|2 night break |||3-5 night break |||6+ night break|
|Rooms 1-8 (to 20 beds)||£495||£470||£440|
|Rooms 1-10 (to 28 beds)||£635||£590||£565|
Did you know we sell accommodation vouchers for the Coachmans Quarters? Wouldn’t that make a great gift for friends or family yet to discover Muncaster?