The Pennington Hotel was extensively refurbished early in the 21st century and combines modern comfort with traditional good food and drink in an historic setting in the heart of Ravenglass village, just a stones throw from the seaside, a mile from Muncaster Castle and close to the Lake District fells.
With 21 well-appointed ensuite letting rooms , this 3* property and award winning Estuary Bar and Grill provide friendly service from local staff and quality affordable food using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
- Top quality bedrooms including a number with estuary views, a bridal suite, family suites and dog-friendly rooms.
- All welcome in the Estuary Bar and Grill (including families and dogs) – see the menu.
- Teas, coffees, light snacks and homemade cakes available all day.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Outdoor seating in the sheltered rear courtyard, with barbecue food to eat in or take away at busier weekends.
- Conference/private meeting and dining facilities.
- Great weekend and last minute-rates for B&B all year round.
Go the Pennington Hotel website.