Copeland’s only 4* hotel, Sella Park is an historic property set in quiet gardens leading down to the River Calder. Possibly connected with nearby Calder Abbey in former times, Sella Park dates from at least 16th Century. Whether dining out in our Rosette-starred restaurant or staying for business or pleasure, today Sella Park offers you a charming and characterful location. Relax in the comfort of our elegant surroundings.
- 16 luxurious ensuite rooms
- popular wedding venue with licensed rooms for ceremonies plus in-situ marquee
- conference and meeting facilities
- free Wifi access
- morning coffee, lunch and afternoon teas with homemade cakes
- award-winning Priory Restaurant or informal dining in the bar
- seasonal, high quality local Cumbrian produce.
Tel 0845 450 6445 or 01946 841601