RAVENGLASS SELF CATERING
This period detached house is situated in the heart of the village of Ravenglass, with views from some bedrooms across the estuary to the Irish Sea. Herbert House is part of Muncaster Estates who also own the Pennington Hotel next door and the historic Muncaster Castle, which has been in the Pennington family for 8 centuries. Guests are offered a 20% discount off the entry fee to Muncaster Castle and a 10% discount off meals at the Pennington Hotel. Ravenglass is a pretty fishing village on the Cumbrian Coast with sandstone houses, pubs, hotels, shops and cafes. The Ravenglass and Eskdale narrow gauge railway operates from the village station and travels along the Eskdale valley. Wast Water, Englands deepest lake, Sca Fell our highest mountain and the beautiful Wasdale and Eskdale valleys are all nearby and offer great walking. Herbert House is 1/2 mile from Newtown Hous and Knott View and may be let separately or together for up to 32 people.
For bookings please call us on 01229 717614, or you can book securely online below. Just click on the button and scroll down until you find "Herbert House". Use the "check availability" option to check for available dates and prices.
- Property has gas central heating and comprises:
- Lounge: With TV, DVD, CD radio and electric fire.
- Sitting Room: With TV, DVD and games.
- Dining Room:
- Kitchen: With range cooker, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Bedroom 1: With double bed
- Bedroom 2: With double bed
- Bedroom 3: With double bed
- Bathroom: With shower over bath, WC and wash basin.
- Shower Room: With shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom 4: With zip and link twin beds which convert to a super king (please advise when booking).
- Bedroom 5: With twin beds.