Wine, Dine & Dream this Winter at The Pennington!
Escape the winter chills for an overnight stay at our lovely welcoming, Western Lake District hotel - the perfect place to relax and recharge.
The boutique Pennington Hotel is in the estuary village of Ravenglass with the fells behind and coast infront where you are free to explore and enjoy this gem of a Lake District location.
This offer includes:
- Overnight accommodation in one of our relaxing ensuite bedrooms
- 3 Course Dinner from our set house menu in the restaurant
- Bottle of Italian Ponte Wine with dinner or in your room on arrival
- Full Cumbrian Breakfast before departure to set you up for the day
Terms & Cancellation Policy
A credit or debit card is required to secure your reservation. Should you need to cancel your booking then you can do so free of charge up to 12 noon, 1 day prior to your arrival date. If your booking is cancelled later or in the case of a non arrival then then first night will be charged for.
Wedding Celebrations at the Pennington
The 3* Pennington Hotel in picturesque Ravenglass is the perfect venue for the more intimately-scaled wedding breakfast or reception.
Our restaurant can accommodate up to 60 for a formal three-course celebration menu or our seven-course Cumbrian tasting menu. As an alternative, our restaurant and bistro bar together will seat up to 85 for a buffet-style banquet.
We have a separate function suite too for evening or private gatherings and, with 22 well-appointed ensuite bedrooms, offer a luxurious and relaxing base for your guests.
Feel free to talk to us on a no-obligation basis about hosting your celebration at the Pennington.
Our chef specialises in fine cuisine with a Cumbrian twist using locally-sourced produce wherever possible. Table linen, use of our music system and use of our tableware etc for your wedding cake are included. Prices quoted are a base figure for parties of minimum 30 but we will work with you to tailor the menu for your tastes, for an event as individual as you are.
- Three-course celebration menu: £45 per person
- Seven-course Cumbrian tasting menu including Coffee: £65.00 per person
- Buffet-style wedding breakfast £30.00 per person
- Canapes from £3.50 per person
- Children’s meals 1 course £10.00, 2 course £15.00
- Evening function package- pick and mix from a selection of items including Cumbrian nibbles, bacon rolls, Cumbrian picnic and sweet treats, from £12.95 per person.