Pennington Hotels are Re-opening!
Following the Prime Minister’s recent announcements allowing Hotels, Pubs and Restaurants to open again, we at Pennington Hotels are excited to welcome guests back as soon as possible.
We will be opening our self-catering accommodation from Monday 6th July closely followed by the Pennington Hotel and Muncaster Coachman’s Quarters on Monday 13th July. We will then have a phased opening of Sella Park Country House Hotel and the Inn at Ravenglass. All of our properties are available for booking from the 13th July 2020 and normal terms and conditions apply.
The Pennington Restaurant will accept pre-booked guests from 13th July, and will also be offering “Takeaways” from the 13th July which also must be ordered by telephone in advance, please call 01229 717222 to make reservations.
All facilities will be opened complying with the new guidelines and have a complete opening plan including staff retraining & induction and a full cleaning process. As restrictions evolve so will we.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon! For more detailed information of some of the measures we are taking, see below.
Thank you for your support & understanding.
Iona Frost-Pennington & Team Pennington Hotels
A number of the processes we have undertaken and enhancing are below:
- Hand Sanitizer units available to our guests in public areas and additional available
- Protection Screens
- Cashless payments only
- Room keys will be sanitised prior to arrival and following departure
- Rigorous cleaning processes to include full deep cleans rooms and public areas
- Increased space between tables in our restaurant
- Full restaurant booking system to include breakfast – new technology may be used to make booking and ordering easier
- We have introduced a “Grab & Go” breakfast option which again reduces contact
- All of our teams have and will receive a full brief and re induction process and are being kept up to date regarding the requirements of the processes involved in the reopening
- Housekeeping policies have been updated to reduce contact.
- Additional deep cleans between guests but no daily servicing - we will refresh rooms if requested during a stay of over 2 nights
- All of our teams are issued with the relevant PPE and complete daily temperature checks
- Social distancing of 1 plus meters and where possible a one-way system in operation
- All bookings for food takeaway and restaurants are operated on a timed basis to help social distancing rules
- All in house cleaning policies and operations have undergone a full review
- All of our company policies have been updated and enhance to comply with new restrictions