Pennington Hotels are open!
Due to the Governments recent change of Covid Regulations as from Monday 14th September we can only accommodate groups up to a maximum 6 people.
A table reservation must be made should you wish to eat with us at the Pennington Hotel or Sella Park Hotel – booking is now essential and we don’t want to disappoint anyone, this means all table bookings and bar seating is restricted to 6.
Also from the 14th September we will be enhancing our track and trace in line with legislation and all non-residential guests will be required to give their contact details in all areas of our properties also all our guests are required to wear face coverings whilst in the property and public areas unless seated at tables eating and drinking.
Regarding our Self Catering Cottages:
The maximum numbers of guests is now 6 in any of our holiday homes and in the Coachman's Quarters. We will take all guest details on booking and at check in where confirmation of numbers will be required.
All facilities will be opened complying with the new guidelines and have a complete opening plan including staff retraining & induction and a full cleaning process. As restrictions evolve so will we.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon! For more detailed information of some of the measures we are taking, see below.
Thank you for your support & understanding.
Iona Frost-Pennington & Team Pennington Hotels
A number of the processes we have undertaken and enhancing are below:
- Hand Sanitizer units available to our guests in public areas and additional available
- Protection Screens
- Cashless payments only
- Room keys will be sanitised prior to arrival and following departure
- Rigorous cleaning processes to include full deep cleans rooms and public areas
- Increased space between tables in our restaurant
- Full restaurant booking system to include breakfast – new technology may be used to make booking and ordering easier
- We have introduced a “Grab & Go” breakfast option which again reduces contact
- All of our teams have and will receive a full brief and re induction process and are being kept up to date regarding the requirements of the processes involved in the reopening
- Housekeeping policies have been updated to reduce contact.
- Additional deep cleans between guests but no daily servicing - we will refresh rooms if requested during a stay of over 2 nights
- All of our teams are issued with the relevant PPE and complete daily temperature checks
- Social distancing of 1 plus meters and where possible a one-way system in operation
- All bookings for food takeaway and restaurants are operated on a timed basis to help social distancing rules
- All in house cleaning policies and operations have undergone a full review
- All of our company policies have been updated and enhance to comply with new restrictions