Pennington Leisure Group Statement April 2021
The Pennington Hotel will be back “Al Fresco” as per the Government Guidelines’ – the rules of the game are below:
• Tables must be pre-booked – all outside.
• Table service only.
• Maximum of 6 people per table.
• Tables can be booked for a maximum of 2 hours.
• Track and Trace will be in place.
• Food service will be 12.00 Noon until 8.00pm.
• Bookings will operate on a rolling day to day basis
• Payments will be required by card – No cash, transactions will need to be outside and made on ordering.
• Face Coverings will need to be worn in the property when visiting the toilets and social distancing regulations are still in place.
• Please be aware there may be slight delays in service with demand so your patience and understanding is appreciated.
We would ask all our guests to be mindful of the regulations and assist our team in following the rules.
Booking can be made via our Facebook page or by calling us on 01229 717222 we will confirm back to you your booking and times.
Please be aware we have limited space at the Pennington and takeaway will be available.
Bookings will be taken from Tuesday 6th April
(please do not try to book earlier, as will be Following the expected updated announcement of the regulations)
From the 12th April 2021 we are also pleased to announce our self-catering accommodation can reopen under the Government restrictions of allowing us to accommodate one household.
Bookings can be made directly on 01229 717614 and via our online booking system
Our main accommodation offerings will open following the restrictions on the 17th May 2021 – we still continue to offer accommodation for essential workers etc (see below).
Thank you & Stay Safe
The Frost-Pennington Family and Team Pennington Hotels
Provision of Accommodation services to Key and Essential Workers
Here at Pennington Hotel’s, we are registered suppliers of accommodation services to key and essential workers plus individual guests requiring to stay away from home when they are unable to perform their job from home – all our guests are required to provide confirmation of this. Our booking systems are monitored and only direct bookings are being taken from the government agents.
To keep you, our friends and neighbours informed and aware of our operations prior to the main lifting of restrictions please be aware we have followed all government guidelines and have completed high level preparations to accommodate these guests and are operating under strict guidelines which is for the safety of our teams and our guests alike.
Please keep watching for our updates and other announcements on both social media and our website www.muncaster.co.uk Should you have any questions please email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Thank you - Team Pennington Hotels
A number of the processes we have undertaken and enhancing are below:
- Hand Sanitizer units available to our guests in public areas and additional available
- Protection Screens
- Cashless payments only
- Room keys will be sanitised prior to arrival and following departure
- Rigorous cleaning processes to include full deep cleans rooms and public areas
- Increased space between tables in our restaurant
- Full restaurant booking system to include breakfast – new technology may be used to make booking and ordering easier
- We have introduced a “Grab & Go” breakfast option which again reduces contact
- All of our teams have and will receive a full brief and re induction process and are being kept up to date regarding the requirements of the processes involved in the reopening
- Housekeeping policies have been updated to reduce contact.
- Additional deep cleans between guests but no daily servicing - we will refresh rooms if requested during a stay of over 2 nights
- All of our teams are issued with the relevant PPE and complete daily temperature checks
- Social distancing of 1 plus meters and where possible a one-way system in operation
- All bookings for food takeaway and restaurants are operated on a timed basis to help social distancing rules
- All in house cleaning policies and operations have undergone a full review
- All of our company policies have been updated and enhance to comply with new restrictions