Looking forward to welcoming you back to Pennington Hotels!
We can re-open and welcome guests back again to the Pennington and Sella Park Country House from the 2nd December 2020 – unfortunately the Inn at Ravenglass has to remain closed.
With the new restrictions of Tier 2 we have some new guidelines and processes to follow to make sure we are keeping our guests and teams as safe as possible so things are still a bit different.
We will be opening the restaurants again as the new regulations allow us to do so with details below for guidance
• Tables must be prebooked and will be for a limited time of 2 hours
• Rule of 6 applies
• There should be no mixing of households apart from support bubbles inside
• Alcohol and drinks can only be served with a “substantial meal” and only at tables
• We are unable to offer drinks only in the bars or restaurant
• We are able to offer a takeaway service – these will need to be pre-ordered and collected at set timings
• Face coverings are required to be worn in all public areas except when seated at tables eating or drinking
• Social distancing is priority
• Track and trace details will be taken from all guests
• We are required to be closed by 11.00pm
In additional to opening the restaurants we can reopen the hotels for overnight stays, again there are some restrictions as there should be no mixing of households and the requirement of following the regulations in our public areas above.
Please be aware our opening times may vary and we also have to operate on reduced numbers of customers and team members so we appreciate your patience.
Bookings can be made on 01229 717222 for the Pennington or 01946 841601 for Sella Park or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will contact you. Our Festive afternoon tea is also available (48hours notice) for take away also. The Pennington will also operate a take away service please follow our social media or contact the hotel for details.
All of us at Pennington Hotels are looking forward to being open again with different requirements and welcoming everyone and we hope that you understand we have to operate within the regulations and allow us time undertake the new processes as we move forward.
Thank you for your support and welcome back….
The Frost-Pennington Family and Team Pennington Hotels
26th November 2020
A number of the processes we have undertaken and enhancing are below:
- Hand Sanitizer units available to our guests in public areas and additional available
- Protection Screens
- Cashless payments only
- Room keys will be sanitised prior to arrival and following departure
- Rigorous cleaning processes to include full deep cleans rooms and public areas
- Increased space between tables in our restaurant
- Full restaurant booking system to include breakfast – new technology may be used to make booking and ordering easier
- We have introduced a “Grab & Go” breakfast option which again reduces contact
- All of our teams have and will receive a full brief and re induction process and are being kept up to date regarding the requirements of the processes involved in the reopening
- Housekeeping policies have been updated to reduce contact.
- Additional deep cleans between guests but no daily servicing - we will refresh rooms if requested during a stay of over 2 nights
- All of our teams are issued with the relevant PPE and complete daily temperature checks
- Social distancing of 1 plus meters and where possible a one-way system in operation
- All bookings for food takeaway and restaurants are operated on a timed basis to help social distancing rules
- All in house cleaning policies and operations have undergone a full review
- All of our company policies have been updated and enhance to comply with new restrictions