Pennington Leisure Group Statement May 2021
Hoorah - We’re Open !!
We are now fully open at the Pennington Hotel and Coachman’s Quarters with Sella Park opening from 1st June 2021, the Inn will take a little longer.
Our Restaurant and bar area at the Pennington is open and operational and we are welcoming guests back
There are still restrictions in place and we would ask all guests and customers to be mindful of these.
• Please book in advance to avoid being disappointed
• Social distancing regulations are still in place so please be aware we have had to reduce our capacity to adhere to this.
• Table service only.
• Maximum of 6 people per table.
• Track and Trace will be in place.
• Food service will be 12.00 Noon until 8.00pm daily
• We would be grateful if payment could be made by card
• Face Coverings will need to be worn in the property when visiting when not seated or in public areas
• Please be aware there may be slight delays in service with demand so your patience and understanding is appreciated.
We would ask all our guests to be mindful of the regulations and assist our team in following the rules and understand that we are working with new regulations too.
Booking can be made via our Facebook page or by calling us on 01229 717222 we will confirm back to you your booking and times.
Thank you for your continued support
The Frost-Pennington Family and Team Pennington Hotels
A number of the processes we have undertaken and enhancing are below:
- Hand Sanitizer units available to our guests in public areas and additional available
- Protection Screens
- Cashless payments only
- Room keys will be sanitised prior to arrival and following departure
- Rigorous cleaning processes to include full deep cleans rooms and public areas
- Increased space between tables in our restaurant
- Full restaurant booking system to include breakfast – new technology may be used to make booking and ordering easier
- We have introduced a “Grab & Go” breakfast option which again reduces contact
- All of our teams have and will receive a full brief and re induction process and are being kept up to date regarding the requirements of the processes involved in the reopening
- Housekeeping policies have been updated to reduce contact.
- Additional deep cleans between guests but no daily servicing - we will refresh rooms if requested during a stay of over 2 nights
- All of our teams are issued with the relevant PPE and complete daily temperature checks
- Social distancing of 1 plus meters and where possible a one-way system in operation
- All bookings for food takeaway and restaurants are operated on a timed basis to help social distancing rules
- All in house cleaning policies and operations have undergone a full review
- All of our company policies have been updated and enhance to comply with new restrictions